If you are in need of paralegal services, please contact me to discuss the nature of the work you need completed. For mediation services, please contact me for a free consult on the nature of your issue.
- Carrying out legal research.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Filing pleadings with the Court.
- Interviewing clients for case maintenance.
- Summarizing transcripts.
- Performing searches on public records.
- General trial preparation including interviewing potential witnesses, assisting with pre-trial documents, preparing subpoenas, organizing all trail-related files and documents including notebooks for trial.
- Managing case files and documents.
- Gathering deposition documents and organizing deposition exhibits.
- Drafting correspondence.
- Act as liaison between the attorney, court personnel and outside agencies.
- Perform tasks to deliver trial support such as maintaining the necessary documents, coordinating the witnesses, maintaining daily summaries of court transcripts.
Civil Mediation Services
MinneKota Legal Support is also a Qualified Neutral for Civil Mediation in Minnesota.
- Class Action/Complex Litigation
- General Civil
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability/Malpractice
- Real Estate