MinneKota Legal Support and Mediation Services is dedicated to providing paralegal services to attorneys on an as needed contract basis allowing to keep costs down for attorneys and their clients. MinneKota Legal Support and Mediation Services also is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses resolve conflict and move forward in their lives by providing caring, accurate, thorough and creative mediation services. MinneKota Legal Support and Mediation Services strive to deliver high quality paralegal work product, mediations services, legal documents and client communication in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
Brenda possesses the ultimate "can do" attitude while taking on all tasks with a positive energy and a smile. Her upbeat personality and engaging personal style enables her to interact effectively with clients, colleagues and staff.
If you are in need of paralegal services, please contact me to discuss the nature of the work you need completed. For mediation services, please contact me for a free consult on the nature of your issue.
- Carrying out legal research.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Filing pleadings with the Court.
- Interviewing clients for case maintenance.
- Summarizing transcripts.
- Performing searches on public records.
- General trial preparation including interviewing potential witnesses, assisting with pre-trial documents, preparing subpoenas, organizing all trail-related files and documents including notebooks for trial.
- Managing case files and documents.
- Gathering deposition documents and organizing deposition exhibits.
- Drafting correspondence.
- Act as liaison between the attorney, court personnel and outside agencies.
- Perform tasks to deliver trial support such as maintaining the necessary documents, coordinating the witnesses, maintaining daily summaries of court transcripts.
Civil Mediation Services
MinneKota Legal Support is also a Qualified Neutral for Civil Mediation in Minnesota.
- Class Action/Complex Litigation
- General Civil
- Personal Injury
- Professional Liability/Malpractice
- Real Estate
Qualified Neutral Family Mediation
Parenting Time Expeditor
Besides being a pleasure to work with, Brenda is a take-charge person. She has successfully handled many diverse situations thrown at her in our fast-paced work environment.
MinneKota Legal Support and Mediation Services maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, confidentiality, trust, and accountability in the provision of services.